Are you a Ticketing & Sales Coordinator experienced in using Spektrix? Handle Recruitment is looking for a Ticketing & Sales Coordinator to join a growing in house ticketing provider specialising in fantastic productions.
The Ticketing & Sales Coordinator will be joining at a pivotal time for this rapidly growing and successful company - this is a brilliant opportunity if you are looking for responsibility, scope for growth and progression within your career within a friendly and theatre/arts/culture loving team.
Key duties include:
- To build shows on bespoke Spektrix system
- To liaise with multiple UK venues, managing allocations, call backs and customer records for multiple concurrent shows
- To maintain relationships with external customer services and call centre partner
- To coordinate all administration of sales
- Producing daily sales reports internally and externally
- To ensure that all ticketing issues and questions are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner
- To complete the relevant accountancy procedures on a daily basis, accurately recording the daily takings, resolving all discrepancies promptly
- To ensure regular updating of company telephone messaging systems with our partners
- To extract information for annual key performance indicators, evaluation reports and board meetings as required
- To manage and action social media and online platforms for the company
- At least two years ticket sales experience, with Box Office, major event or Agency Experience OR
- Experience working in an organisation which offers subscription and multi ticket purchase platforms, as well as a large volume of single tickets
- Knowledge of Spektrix
- Preparation and writing of reports (sales, reconciliations and event reports)
If you have the proven ability and experience in managing the public in a customer service focused role, as well as the knowledge of using the Spektrix ticketing system then please apply with your CV today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.