Handle has an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Ticketing Manager with experience in live entertainment to join a Global Music and Entertainment company. Main Duties will include:
- Ensuring presale opportunities are set up and executed in a timely fashion, providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Planning, setting up and managing all campaigns for ticketing, packages, upsells and ballots.
* Liaising with multiple ticketing agencies across all territories, ensuring good communication is kept.
* Informing all relevant departments, ticketing agencies and managements of forthcoming on-sales as well as making sure promoters are working directly with local ticket agents to agree ticket stock, payment and event details.
* Agreeing final figures and confirming monies due to local promoters, creating tour reports for both management and internally.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge and experience of ticketing systems, and will be a good communicator and a team player.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.