A challenging and exciting role has become available for a Tour Accountant to work in the Music Industry. Working for a leading West End accountancy practice specialising in music, the role will be running a portfolio of some extremely successful and well-known artists with Touring and general accounting.
The role will involve a wide range of tasks including;
- Artist and performers accounts
- Production accounts and touring accounts with expenses
- Working closely with senior management and artists
- Budgets and forecasts
- Bank recs, sales and purchase ledger
- Tax duties
- VAT and general and ad-hoc projects
- Maintaining accounting records
- Preparing financial reports for clients and their managers (cash and touring).
- Liaising with promoters, agents and managers to arrange settlements etc.
- Making payments, chasing invoices and monies due and providing any assistance required by touring artists/their representatives
Working closely with Artists and their Management it is essential the candidate has previous Music / Entertainment Industry and Tour accounting experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.