A challenging and exciting role has become available for a Tour Accountant to join one of the world's largest media & entertainment businesses. Reporting directly to the Senior Tour Accountant & Tour Manager, the role will be responsible for the entire financial operations for some of the world's most successful and established artists.
Strong interpersonal skills are required, as the role will work closely with cross functional departments across the artists & management, marketing, ticketing and production.
The role will assist with a wide range of tasks including;
- Preparation of full profit and loss account for tours from start to finish
- Artist and performers accounts
- Reporting on ticket revenue
- Reporting on PR & Marketing spend
- Production accounts and touring accounts with expenses
- Preparation on budgets and forecasts
- Bank recs, sales and purchase ledger
- Tax duties
- VAT and general and ad-hoc projects
Working closely with Artist & Business Managers, it is essential that you have a great deal of experience working in either a specialised Entertainment Accounting company or previous Tour Accounting/Business Management experience.
Experience is more important that qualification for this role and therefore you can be part-qualified, qualified or qualified by experience.
This is an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.