Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Bookkeeper/Tour Accountant to join an established Music Management and Music practice, based in London.
Reporting to the Director, Artists and Artist Management, key responsibilities include:
- Artist and performers accounts
- Production accounts and touring accounts with expenses
- Working closely with senior management and artists
- Budgets and forecasts
- Bank recs, sales and purchase ledger
- Tax duties
- VAT and general and ad-hoc projects
- Assisting manager with any ad-hoc projects that may arise
Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for music, applicants must have had exposure to Sage Line 50 along with previous experience in an accountancy practice. Music experience is desirable.
If you're looking for a new opportunity and feel you have the relevant skills, then please do get in touch ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.