Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised administrator/assistant to join the Merch dept for this Major Record Label. Fesitval season is in full swing and super busy so you will be pivotal in providing a high level of day to day support for the team. You will be involved with the following:
- Work with the Merch teams on the delivery of products to meet festival deadlines
- Arrange distribution and delivery schedule of merchandise to meet festival deadlines
- Make key decisions regards stock levels and manufacturing orders, and liaising with suppliers/deliveries when necessary
- Regular communication with all Tour Merchandise stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Administration, including daily checking of sales and inventory data, maintenance PO systems, and use of available ad hoc reporting & IT systems for decision making & ordering
- Maintain the 2019 tour diary
- Advance all UK/EU festivals
- Ability to drive projects to completion with aggressive deadlines.
- High degree of initiative - must be able to act independently to achieve specific aims.
- Knowledge/experience of the tour merchandise market desirable.
- Exceptional organisational skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.