Do you have experience in Tour Accounting or Revenue Accounting and have an interest in live music? Then this role could be for you!
- You must have Tour and Revenue Accounting experience.
- Strong excel reporting and consolidations skills required.
- Must be conformable with general management accounting responsibilities.
- Working alongside the FD, Procurement Manager and FC.
- Bringing accounts to trial balance and reconcile balance sheet.
- Possibility for international travel.
- Based in Langley (Slough)
You will have experience in Tour/Revenue Accounting and must also be comfortable with Management Accounting responsibilities. It would be preferable if you had a background in live music/events. Additionally, you must have excellent skills in Excel and the ability to present concise financial information to management.
6 MONTH CONTRACT - POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.