Handle Recruitment is working with a fast growing Music Merchandise company to find a Touring Assistant. The company acquires and promotes merchandise rights for artists, celebrities and entertainment properties. The role will be based out of their offices in West London offices.
- Liaising with band managers and road crew to make sure products are shipped to tours and shows deadlines
- Providing administrative support to the Tour Supply and Promotional department
- Updating the department's Tour Diary
- Supporting the Tour department during busy Festival and Touring periods
- Keeping up with current trends and finding new ways in which this can be interpreted into the Music Merch environment
- Researching into emerging artists and possible new merchandise
- Previous experience in music merchandise
- A keen interest in the Touring industry, music and fashion
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading Music Merchandising Company, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.