I am actively seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to help successfully launch of a fantastic new metric to the market. My client, an industry body, the leading name within publishing.
This is an opportunity for an experienced marketing professional who wants to expand on their already existing knowledge and skills. This role has high influence within a small team. You will have project ownership and the opportunity to run new ideas and initiatives. This is an ideal role for someone looking to step up from an executive role.
The role of Marketing Manager includes but is not limited to:
- Create and manage all assets liaising with external suppliers
- Create and develop a digital strategy
- Organise events for industry contacts
- Produce informative presentations for use and events and conferences
- Ensuring uniformed brand marketing
The ideal candidate:
- Fantastic PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail
- Have experience in marketing launches (desirable not essential)
- Competent use of CMS
- You will be a self-starter who takes great pride in their work
Salary and benefits:
£34,000 - £37,000 + annual bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.