Excellent opportunity for a Traffic Asset Coordinator to join the distribution arm of this global entertainment company. You'll be playing a pivotal role in delivering daily trafficking and researching serviceable physical, sound and video assets.
This is a really varied role, so my client is open to the level and kind of experience you might have. Experience in TV distributionand Asset delivery would be advantageous, but what's equally important is a proactive and can-do attitude and a passion for TV distribution.
- Assist Distribution with asset research for fulfillment orders and other related projects.
- Gather airdate and delivery information regarding content production schedules -communicate delays and delivery updates to internal teams.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving source related issues and rejections.
- Responsible for communicating delays due to production related fixes to internal servicing teams and assist with re-delivery of replacement files out to clients, as needed.
- Establish, track and manage timelines based on Distribution servicing needs.
- Liaise with Global Media Operations team to ensure timely ingest of current and migration materials for Worldwide servicing needs.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of file based mastering workflows, digital encoding formats and electronic delivery methods.
- Some knowledge of dubbing and subtitling workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
This is a long term temp role with an ASAP start, please get in touch for any additional information
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.