An opportunity has become available for a Trainee Accountant to join a Leading Accountancy practice specialising the Music and Entertainment Industry.
Looking after some very successful and well known Record Labels, Touring companies, Individual Artists and performers the role will involve but not be limited to:
- Assisting with annual audit plans, making recommendations, evaluating evidence obtained and providing an opinion on the efficient performance of the activities being reviewed
- Tour Accounting and general bookkeeping
- Assist the external auditors in the interim and year-end audit process
Monthly corporate reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow); timely tour reporting to clients / rights-holders
- Year End Accounting tasks
- Budgeting and forecasting (corporate); budgets for tours
- Liaison with Finance function; comply with reporting requirements
The successful candidate will be an accountant, ideally from the Music / Media and Entertainment sector. Ideally from an accountancy practice you will be a team player, with excellent supervisory and communication skills.
Music experience is desirable but a passion for Music is absolutely essential. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.