Handle Recruitment are proud to offer this unique opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join a fast growing Entertainment business in Central London.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for clients including Statutory Accounts, management accounts, tour reports and net worth statements,
- Maintain client bank accounts, including making payments and raising invoices,
- Maintain accounting records on book keeping software including Xero and QuickBooks,
- Assist in the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns, as well as Corporation Tax Returns,
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll as well as any associated submissions relating to pensions, duties to also include year-end processing,
- Liaise with third party organisations' to include HM Revenue and Customs, financial organisations', tour managers and record labels,
If you feel comfortable with all of the above and have the interpersonal skills to go along with it, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.