Handle Recruitment is proud to be recruiting four Business Development Executive positions for an information services organisation, specialising in providing the latest news and insights for the legal industry on an international scale.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is driven to succeed, has fantastic people skills and an eagerness to learn and absorb new information.
As a Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong relationships with legal clients to win new business.
- Working with your colleagues to ensure highest standards of delivery and identifying opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling to increase company revenue.
- Implementing plans to maximise new business opportunities by developing sales campaigns to meet revenue targets.
- Developing in-depth market and sector knowledge.
- Effective communications, which can be adjusted depending on the product and audience.
- Update the CRM to ensure the CRM accurately reflects your sales activity.
- Ensuring your clients have signed contract and orders are processed in accordance with GDPR regulations.
To see success in this position you will be:
- Highly motivated with a desire for career progression.
- Able to absorb high levels of complex information, ready to confidently discuss with clients.
- An excellent communicator both over the phone and face to face.
- Knowledge or an active interest in the legal industry is desirable, but not required.
What's on offer for you?
- Extensive training and development from external trainers as well as management.
- Long term career progression within various departments of a large business.
- A social environment with a friendly, outgoing team.
- Uncapped commission on top of basic salary.
If you are seeking a business development position with on the job training and career progression please apply or get in touch for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.