Handle Recruitment are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer & Team Administrator to join their growing finance recruiting team. Specialising in the Entertainment, Media and Retail sectors, Handle's finance team have been established for over 12 years recruiting finance positions into a client base consisting of all the major players within Film/Music/Television/Retail and Media.
The role will initially include working on a data cleansing project and will also be responsible for:
- Telephone calls to candidates, collecting and updating personal information
- Sourcing suitable candidates, working through the database and system
- Working closely with the recruitment team, assisting with candidate sourcing
- Screening - Review of job applications, screening potential candidates for internal interviews
- Adverts - Writing and managing advert responses
- Providing cover / support to team members as requested by the Team Manager
- Will ideally have at least 1 years experience in an administration role.
- You will possess strong communication, relationship building and administration skills and be confident working over the phone. Having a strong passion for Film/Music/Television and all things Media is essential
- We are looking for someone who has the motivation and drive to work in a sales targeted environment.
- Previous recruitment experience is not essential but you must want a career within resourcing/recruitment and be able to handle the pressure!
Handle work with the biggest and best names within Entertainment/Media and Retail and this role provides a potential opportunity to start a career within a leading recruitment agency and with that, a chance to work with and learn from experienced consultants at the top of their game.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.