Dynamic and experienced Training and Development Advisor required to deliver a range of training and development initiatives this Media business based in central London. An exciting period of change for this business, you will be joining a collaborative, forward thinking HR team in a fun, creative working environment.
This role is a critical to the People team and you will be responsible for delivering company-wide training, ensuring managers and employee's development needs are met as well as supporting the implementation of a new system.
As an experienced advisor you will hit the ground running, picking up existing projects and follow the training and development calendar for the year alongside the other T&D Advisor. You will have the ability to set priorities, work to sometimes demanding and challenging timelines, thriving with this type of challenge and coming up with creative ways of managing these changes.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following...
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in soft skills development and delivery
- At least 2 years experience in a 360 training role
- Fully versed in training design, implementation and delivery
- Experience of implementing and using Learning Management Systems is essential
- Experienced in Management development
- Ideally you be an accredited coach or have extensive knowledge of coaching
- Strong influencer and communicator with the ability to bring people with you
- Highly organised and super passionate about people
In return you will work within a supportive and motivated team and be encouraged to make the role your own! Generous salary/ package as well as a chance the initial 6 months will be extended or made permanent.
Get in touch asap for more information as we are looking for someone to start asap!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.