Handle are working with this leading and forward thinking SaaS brand who are looking for a Training and Development Specialist to come on board and take full responsibilities for the entire programme for employees and clients.
You will have the opportunity to design and implement exceptional e-learning programmes, producing fresh and creative training initiatives which will be key!
In partnership with the leadership team your first step will be to measure and assess training needs and to set objectives with them and their teams. Implementing technical and process led training is vitally important in this role.
Our ideal candidate will be both technical and practical in their business partnering style and be looking to develop their creative approach.
The ideal candidate must come from an existing SaaS company, and be skilled at building and rolling their learning across an e-learning platform.
- Design and develop engaging content
- Offer consultations and training plans combing e-learning and product training programmes
- Facilitate and deliver workshops, programmes
- Produce impactful project plans including timescales, budget and impact analysis.
- Drive and encourage the use of online learning and personal development.
- Partner with managers on ad-hoc training needs across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an inspiring brand in a fast-paced and motivated environment where you will have control of key product training initiatives. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.