Handle have partnered with a fantastic beauty/retail brand who are looking for a Training Coordinator to inspire and develop their employees.
In this newly created role, you will support the Training Manager to deliver and coordinate a wide range of training programmes for their store based employees and therefore experience within retail/beauty style training will be high advantageous.
This brand new role will partner with the entire business, key personal attributes will include confidence, positivity as well as a friendly and engaging persona - especially when responsible for the delivery of certain modules.
In addition, the coordination piece will require someone who is exceptionally organised, efficient, and proactive and someone who can manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining quality!
Although many of the aspects of this role will act in support of the Training Manager, we are looking for someone ready to bring new ideas and collaborate on creative initiatives for working with and developing their valued employees.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Ensure seamless and timely coordination with all training needs
- Deliver training to maximise customer and brand experience in a cohesive and consistent way
- Provide reports and statistics to see the effectiveness of specific training initiatives
- Liaise with external 3rd party training providers (event space, suppliers, travel companies)
- Coordinate and plan meetings, events, training sessions etc
- Answer all queries, track training needs and training attendance
- Create training materials and present at training sessions and workshops when needed
This growing consumer brand is expanding internationally so will depend upon you having previous experience so you can hit the ground running - it is a super exciting time to join the business and play a key part in the continued growth and expansion of this brand!
This role is part of the Head Office team and be mainly based out of their offices in West London but you will also have the option to travel regularly to the London stores for on-site training and interaction too.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.