Would you like to work for a brand new start-up business in a training capacity? Do you love writing new policies? Are you up for a challenge, setting up all training initiatives from scratch?
Handle are working with an exciting new business venture with circa 250 people to find an experienced Training Lead to establish, develop and deliver all technical and behavioural training over a 12 month FTC.
With the support of 3 Trainers, you will analyse training needs and extensively plan what needs to be implemented, then deliver the curriculum over the next 12 months in the role.
You will also be accountable for a Training Coordinator further down the line.
- Develop and implement the induction programme and on-going training programme for all staff.
- Training needs analysis.
- Design, develop and maintain necessary training material using up-to-date techniques and blended learning methods in order to compliment different learning styles.
- Coordinate, schedule and deliver appropriate training to new starters within Operations.
- Create, update and maintain training records.
- Liaise with external providers where necessary.
- Ensure training costs are adhered to and maintained within budget.
What experience are they looking for?
- Experience of designing and implementing training using various styles and approaches as required.
- Comfortable conducting training needs analysis.
- Good understanding of training techniques and blended learning.
- Evidence of having attended training covering business skills, coaching, public speaking/presentation-giving, customer service and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Negotiation skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Influence over key stakeholders
- Enthusiasm, an approachable demeanour, professional outlook and adaptable to change.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of the end-to-end training process in a start-up environment.
Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.