Handle Recruitment is seeking either an experienced sales/marketing trainer or a digital marketer looking to make a move into training, to join a leading digital marketing consultancy.
Taking responsibility for designing and managing all aspects of the consultancy's training service you will manage over 40 workshops ran by expert trainers, who provide participants with high quality knowledge in a wide range of marketing/digital marketing skills. You will be the key person ensuring that this is always delivered to an exceptional standard for clients.
As the Training Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the quality of the consultancy's training experience for clients. You'll be responsible for all ongoing communications and delivering a top class service.
- Building a strategy and planning training schemes, identifying the best trainers and building strong ongoing relationships.
- Forecasting, pricing, managing costs and revenue/margin, reporting on this.
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to feed the pipeline and convert enquiries into sales. Handling cross-selling & upselling opportunities.
- Developing training content with the trainers and delivering compelling training workshops, including overseeing the management of all logistics including venues and materials.
- Management of a Training Executive, who will support with administration and logistics.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An instinctive and natural passion for training and a real interest in digital marketing
- A proven track record, either client or agency-side, with a strong understanding of market dynamics & marketing.
- Entrepreneurial flair and passion that enables a positive and determined approach to projects
- Confidence with problem solving, and ability to generate ideas and solutions to ensure you are providing an outstanding service to clients
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual).
- A team player mentality
Please apply or get in touch for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.