Handle are working with a leading technology company to recruit an Interim Learning & Development Specialist to oversee and lead on the development and knowledge strategy for Analytics Management. Acting as a true business partner, you will also be responsible for driving awareness and communication of the individual training programs.
Your key focus will be identifying training requirements in order to up-skill the teams as the businesses technologies and products move and change at rapid pace! You'll build fantastic relationships and get under the skin of the business to develop a strategy and propose the best learning solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ experience in educating and training within tech or similar environment
- Experience implementing adult learning best practices, accessible design, and inclusive design
- High-level stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Outstanding ability to work effectively and autonomously with a diverse set of global cross-functional relationships
- A creative approach, and are always looking to identify new ideas
- Familiarity with the front and back-end of learning management system (ex. Cornerstone) is a bonus
As an individual, you will be organised with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills. This is an interim role for a period of 12 months initially with a view to be extended.
This is a great opportunity, if you would like to hear more information, then please get in touch and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.