Handle are partnered with a renowned technology brand to recruit an Interim Training Specialist to support new team members and specialist in the Quality team. As a Trainer you will be required to design and implement engaging technical content that is informative. You will also be required to lead on several project management tasks related to on boarding and training. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Designing training programs to help employees improve job skills
- Create high quality eLearning programmes to educate and train employees
- Conduct in-person (or virtual) on boarding and training sessions
- Ensure all training materials are up to date and aligned with team and business objectives
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
- Competence and working knowledge of eLearning tools
- Experience with video tutorials software including Camtasia and Articulate 360
- Project management experience and an ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
As an individual you will be organised with excellent decision making skills. This is an interim role for a period of 12 months initially.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.