Transactional Finance Manager needed for a short term temporary position based in West London. My client, a well-established TV production company, are looking for an AP/AR Manager to work closely with their Financial Controller. The main purpose of this role is to provide financial support and guidance to key departments in the company.
Key responsibilities include-
- Manage the whole front to back processes of both accounts payable and receivable
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing and review of invoices, ensuring that AP/AR transactions are performed in line with the company policies and specific country or regional requirements.
- Be the point of contact for stakeholders for receipts ensuring they are timely & accurate
- Assist the Financial Controller with continuously improving controls and processes
- Make sure all customers are paying on time, as per payment terms
- Responsible for payments runs: cash forecasting and manage credit and collection
- Review and approve AP/AR GL reconciliation reports and perform analysis when required
- Help to maintain strong supplier relationships
- Proven relevant Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager experience in similar-sized companies
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy, identify problems and take ownership for finding solutions where a precedent may not be set
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience in the TV industry would be advantageous but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.