Transfer Engineer (Audio) - Music
South East London
Exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for audio and great knowledge of recording equipment (cassette, CD and digital) to join the Post-production team at a leading music company based in South East London.
Reporting in to the Manager for Transfer & Copying, you will be responsible for digitalising audio media in order to preserve its audio content and metadata for future use, and to supply it to clients in a specified manner.
Key features will include:
- Going through tapes from the archive and transferring them onto digital format
- Ensuring the transfers reproduce the original recorded content as accurately as possible
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with digital audio workstations (SADiE in particular would be preferable) and a working knowledge of analogue and digital tape formats
- Previous experience of handling analogue tape and analogue tape machines
- Knowledge of formats such as DAT, DTRS and 1630 U-matic advantageous
- A Music Technology degree (or equivalent) or a relevant qualification is required
The successful Transfer Engineer will receive:
- Competitive salary/ Pick N Mix benefits
- 25 days holiday
- 50% discount off a premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic Transfer Engineer position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.