Travel & Admin Assistant for Design Agency
£28,000 to £30,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Admin team for this exciting creative agency.
You will be responsible for booking travel for 80+ people in the company both in the UK and globally. Arranging visa's, complex trip itineraries, passport renewals, advice on vaccinations etc. Experience of extensive travel planning is essential.
The role will also involve daily reception cover, diary management and general ad-hoc admin for the team.
Key features include:
- Provide advice and manage worldwide business travel requirements for staff: including air, rail, taxi and hotel bookings, including providing advice on the best routes and rates available.
- Check all bookings are correct prior to travel, pulling together complex trip itineraries and travel packs.
- Organise and advise on visa applications, passports renewals.
- Input all details to database and provide reports to the finance department.
- Advise on vaccinations.
- Daily lunchtime for reception and 1 hour cover at the end of the day.
- Assisting in diary management for members of management team.
- Overflow admin duties.
- Previous experience in administration role with extensive travel booking.
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organisation skills
- Fast and accurate typing
- Methodical and meticulous attention to detail.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.