A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join a leading UK charity for children. The client is actively seeking an experienced Business Development Manager. The ideal applicant must be a passionate salesperson or fundraiser. The role will require someone with strong dedication and passion to help the business achieve maximum brand awareness.
- Be responsible for securing corporate income to agreed targets of the event.
- Play a key role in management of the team and help to ensure that the project is delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with the Head of Corporate Partnerships, identify and secure prospects to support the core work of the event.
- Build on the learning from the previous two events, identify and approach potential corporate sponsors from a variety of luxury lifestyle industries.
- Pro-actively sell tables to the event, both through cold approaches and through warm leads to meet the financial targets.
- Secure high-end and money-can't-buy auction prizes to maximise value from corporate partnerships and income on the evening of the event.
- Support the business development efforts of the corporate fundraising function, proactively identifying, researching and cultivating new business opportunities.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities and potential corporate participants for our annual corporate challenge event.
- The knowledge of how to successfully correspond information, making sure everything is logged on the CRM database correctly.
- To be able to work effectively with volunteers, giving support and guidance as required.
- The ability to reflect and support the charities key values through all work tasks.
- Strong work ethics and values (being able to work effectively from home/ alone).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.