An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a London based creative bespoke furniture brand. The role would offer an experienced Sales Manager the chance to create and build strong relationships within the interior design and retail sector. The ideal applicant would need to have had experience within a new business sales role working within the B2B and/ or B2C sector. With an attractive salary package and large growth plans, this would be a fantastic time to join an expanding label and team.
- Relationship management - Actively build and maintain relationships with existing customers to maximise the value of these relationships and cultivate opportunities for further sales.
- New business development - Identify and build new customer relationships in key targeted growth markets generating new business sales.
- Strategic Development - Inform on company strategy and present and develop sales strategy, alongside General Manger.
- Market awareness - remain up to date with latest market developments and trends, including awareness of major construction projects and knowledge and insights on competitors.
- Project management - remain primary point of contact for all live projects linked to your customers, project managing from start to finish to ensure any queries are dealt with and the business remains specified on the job.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.