Handle Recruitment is working on an exciting opportunity for a motivated and service orientated Travel Service Manger to join a leading Music company based out of their modern and cool West London head office.
Sitting within the Global/Travel Procurement team, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for both internal and external inquiries on travel policy and procedures for all business units within the UK. You will also assist the Global Head of Travel with any projects in the UK and Europe.
The position requires experience and skill in customer service, problem solving and an overall ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Supporting the VP of Global Travel maintain global business goals and priorities
- Liaising with the designated travel company for travel requests and policy clarifications
- Acting as a point of contact for travel concerns and issues- both internal and external
- Assisting the VP of Global Travel with preparing reports, presentations and metrics
- Assisting interval employees with travel policies and procedures
- Organising any meeting requests with internal and external parties
- Coordinating with HR and Finance regarding changes in employee travel levels and approvers
- Experience working within the travel agency industry
- Familiarity with domestic and foreign travel destinations
- Familiarity with Sabre GDS would be desirable
- Excellent organisation, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong self-management and prioritising skills
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with all level of management
- Great customer service skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this global Music company as their travel Service Manager, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.