Rare opportunity to lead the personal support to a high-profile Principal in an all-encompassing EA role with significant travel commitment. Working with a talented and close knit team, this role maintains an efficient 24/7 global support across private, social and business worlds. You will ensure all logistics, communications and information sharing are accurate and in real time across a complex group of stakeholders.
- Complex diary management crossing multiple time zones and simultaneous projects and long term advance scheduling:
- Ownership of detailed daily itineraries and call sheets
- All travel planning and logistics to maintain the very highest service levels and considerations: working with VIP suppliers globally
- On the ground planning: transportation from jets to ground travel, security, luggage, accommodations
- Ambassadorial role managing relationships and communication with extensive business and personal contacts
- Shopping and acquisitions for business and personal needs - wardrobe/ gifting/ etc.
This role will most suit a candidate with significant experience in a comparable role with a mix of personal and business assistance experience focusing on VIP/ HNWI support. You will have taken ownership supporting on a project and 1-1 basis. You will have previously refined and finessed an intricate diary and scheduling system. Experience in a global travelling role is preferred and a 2nd language and experience working across different regions is highly beneficial.
You will have an empathetic approach, loads of initiative and a sense of humour with a desire to always go the extra mile. A confident and assured style you enjoy the relationship building and ambassadorial elements of this kind of role. Crucially, you'll possess an eagle eye for detail and maintain your composition, problem solving skills and discretion in every situation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.