Treasury Accountant Manager - Computer Gaming
Global Computer Gaming business are looking for a qualified Treasury Accountant Manager, this is a newly created role and joins a fun and exciting Finance team.
This role within Group Finance will be responsible for all Treasury related accounting requirements (incl. intercompany transactions, funding transfers & cash-pooling agreements, FX exposure and potentially derivative accounting). We are looking for someone that will be able to document the current process and implement solutions that will help us ensure we are accounting for these transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
Some of your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the General Ledger team and Treasury department on all intercompany transactions
- Owning all intercompany transactions at the Group level and assist local Financial Controllers to record these entries
- Prepare all Intercompany reporting for the Group and overseas Parent Entity
- Assist in monitoring FX exposure (incl. providing analytical review and reasonableness)
- Support the Treasury department on all accounting related issues and ad-hoc reporting
The correct candidate will have:
- You will need to have a strong technical background in treasury and accounting and able to liaise with a number of different people within the Company.
- A positive and 'can-do' attitude and a team player
- Industry experience working in a corporate treasury role (multi-currency entities)
- Ideally Big 4 qualified with 3 years post qualified experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.