Immediately available Treasury Accounts Assistant needed for an instantly recognisable hospitality chain. This is a 2 to 3 month temporary position starting immediately in central London. Working closely with the Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for processing all cash out and revenue journals for the whole group.
- Ensure all revenue/receivable transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Multi-currency cash management
- Weekly multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Assist with setting robust control and systems to ensure the cash cycle is running smoothly and efficiently
- Process aged debtor ledgers and follow up with customers to ensure debts are collected
- Have worked in a similar Treasury/Accounts Receivable role
- Possess good interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with wider business
- Be organised and have high attention to detail
- Ideally studying towards an accounting qualification
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.