I am recruiting for a Treasury Assistant to join a global film production business based in West London.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager your main duties will include;
- Reporting cash positions and preparing weekly cash forecasts.
- Prepare daily analysis of Head Office cash position.
- Make recommendations as to transfers between Group accounts and ensure implementation.
- Monthly reconciliation of all Head Office bank accounts.
- Verification of interest received/paid and providing year-end accruals.
- Monitor subsidiaries to ensure that they are making royalty remittances in accordance with
- Verification of bank charges.
- Prepare subsidiaries and Group cash reports.
- Review monthly cash forecasts and update cash projections.
- Prepare Head Office cash forecasts and royalty payment projections to the studios
The successful candidate will have at least 18 months of cash and banking experience.
You will receive upto £32k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.