We are currently working with one of the worlds largest retailers assisting them with their search for a Treasury Analyst.
This is a 3 month contract to cover the end of a maternity period and you would be reporting directly into the Treasury Manager.
Your day to day duties would include:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack for Senior Management & Territory Managers
- Reporting for each country on sales, returns and ABV by payment method
- Preparation of the decline rate report
- Monthly forecasting of transaction costs and analysis/explanation of movements
- Monthly forecast of transaction costs by payment method/acquirer. Using commercial inputs such as sales, discounts and returns
- Monthly review of actuals against forecast
- Monthly meetings with management accounts to discuss variance in actuals
- Assistance with the preparation of Treasury reporting pack for Senior Management
The successful applicant will have strong Excel skills and an analytical mindset, be ideally studying towards a finance qualification and will have previous experience working within a Treasury department.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.