An excellent contract opportunity for a Treasury Analyst has just arisen with one of Handle's Key Media Clients: Working with a busy and dynamic team in central London the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for Front Office Treasury functions, Including FX, bank accounts, international cash management and investment management.
Key role purpose of the Treasury Analyst is:
- Undertaking the cash and liquidity management
- Undertaking all aspects of FX, credit risk and interest rate management
- Investment Management
- Bank Account Management
- Other aspects of Treasury operations
Treasury & Cash Management
- To ensure the Group's cash and liquidity is managed efficiently within policy, ensure there are sufficient funds for all businesses on a daily basis.
- Monitoring daily sterling and foreign currency cash positions
- Liaise with Commercial divisions to ascertain short and medium term cash, payment forecasts and FX positions via cash forecasts and other means
- Maintain cash balances below maximum level deemed appropriate, subject to change from time to time
- Reconciliation of previous days cash positions
- Produce and maintain group actual cash analysis and short/medium term daily cash forecasts
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions to secure short term funding within policy and facility constraints
- Daily management and reporting of intercompany loans
- Daily management of external loan facilities drawdown
- Monitor, analyse, manage and report on financial risk exposures
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with divisional finance teams
- Identify foreign exchange requirements
- Implementation of FX hedging and FX conversion strategies by buying and selling foreign currency
- Monitor and manage credit risk positions with financial counterparties to ensure compliance with policy.
- Assist in the completion and regular review of Treasury documentation with trading counterparts
- Close liaison with Treasury back office team re Treasury activities and IBM re cash forecasts
- Liaise with BBC and Commercial businesses and IBM to ascertain cash, funding needs, payment forecasts and FX positions
- Provide advice on banking
- Support the development and implementation of appropriate Treasury Technology solutions and associated processes to meet its risk management, operational, business development and control requirements
- Support the development of appropriate Treasury forecasting and reporting.
Key Skill set:
- Experience with Front Office Treasury, ideally from a commerce background.
- Good Excel
The successful candidate would will be able to prioritise tasks to in order to meet tight daily deadlines and be able to demonstrate an organised approach to completing tasks. Experience of FX, cash flow forecasting, daily bank reconciliation and posting journals would also be highly beneficial and you should also have strong interpersonal skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please Apply Online.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.