My client, an International FMCG organisation are currently looking for a Treasury & Credit Control Assistant to join their team in Buckingham. This is a newly created role where my client would like to get someone on-board ASAP on a temp to perm basis. Therefore, someone who is immediately available or on a short notice period would be advantageous. The successful candidate will be joining a company with a fantastic culture, great benefits and lots of progression opportunities!
Key responsibilities include-
- Execute timely and complete collection of outstanding amounts both for customer and other receivable generate activities.
- Propose customer credit limit, collateral collection, terms of cooperation
- Maintain sales ledger, make journals, record sales, reconcile and produce report
- Prepare cash forecast and execute potential corrective actions as per budget plan/line manager.
- Hedging Management - provide analysis and prepare reporting for exposure coverage.
- Administration of account management, new accounts, closure, authorisations.
- Report and update on liquidity issues, external Banks, internal Bank.
- Working capital financial modelling and analysis of key elements for aid in decision making.
- Period account reconciliations, finance expenses, finance income, journals, treasury tasks.
- Receive cheques from customers, store valuables, petty cash.
What you will need to be considered for this position
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in a similar financial role
- Customer risk management and credit control experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP or SAGE is desirable but not essential
- Be analytical, hands-on and results driven
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.