Handle Recruitment are looking to speak to any immediately available candidates who have previous treasury experience and who are looking to work on a part-time basis. Working for an internationally known brand, based in the heart of the West End this role require someone to start ASAP and you will be working 19 hours a week.
- Daily bank statement download/ update and upload to system
- Daily posting/ allocation of cash receipts and payments
- Daily credit card transaction download from Datacash & update of credit card log
- Daily review of bank statement schedule and ad hoc postings/ journals to ensure all receipts and payments are posted, inclusive of BACS, CHAPS, Direct Debits, Credit Card receipts, PayPal, cheque transactions and charges
- Daily cash flow and cash tracker update
- Daily review of bank accounts to ensure in a CR balance
- Ad hoc IATs to maintain account balances/ allow for payments
- Daily BACS report downloads and distribution to relevant persons within the Business
- Monitoring of Treasury, Payments & Remittances mailbox and incoming post
- Weekly processing, banking and uploading to system of all incoming cheques/ cash
- Monthly processing of Direct Debit runs
- Monthly clear down of bank accounts to main account for month end
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and control accounts
- Review of unallocated cash accounts, ensuring items cleared down on a timely basis
- Processing and monitoring of any credit card chargebacks
- Filing / Archiving
- Ad hoc tasks as required by line manager
This is initially a 6 month contract which may be extended after based on performance. You will need to have strong numerical skills and a high attention to detail. If you are available to start immediately, looking to work part-time and think you have the suitable skills for this role please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.