Here at Handle we are currently recruiting for a Treasury Manager to join a music company on a permanent basis. The role will report into the Head of Finance, Tax & Treasury and manage two direct reports.
You will be responsible for the management of the Treasury team and ensuring all treasury related activities are completed to a high standard.
The client is looking a driven, confident and tenacious individual with a strong desire to lead a team to deliver operational finance excellence whilst delivering best in class customer service.
You will be self-motivated, results driven and ambitious to develop a career in an operational finance role with a low tolerance for poor performance
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for planning and prioritising the work of teams, delegating work to staff as appropriate, to ensure that the resource of the team is most effectively utilised, and activities meet quality control standards, business requirements & deadlines.
- To provide training to new members of staff in use of system, ensuring process maps remain up to date.
- Accountable for the reconciliation of all Bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Managing liquidity - ensuring funds meet daily business needs, distributions and ad hoc expenses.
- Manage cash flow forecasting & reporting
- Investment of surplus cash in accordance with the Treasury Policy
- Managing Interest reconciliations, budgeting and forecasts.
- Manage FX exposure in accordance with Treasury Policy
- Managing monthly reporting to internal and external Stakeholders
- Ensures query management is completed within existing SLAs/OLAs with root case analysis and fixes implemented to avoid reoccurrence.
- Ensure service levels are attained, monitored and met.
- Ensure a good relationship is maintained with all external banking providers.
- To regularly meet with all other business teams to plan and ensure the effective preparation and delivery for distributions. Communicate changes and assess the impact on process, people or systems
- Dealing with Internal and external Audit as and when requested.
- Responsible for ensuring banking applications remain up to date, fit for purpose and user access appropriate.
- Constructively challenges the status quo with the ability to formulate plans to make improvements to stream line services provided and received.
- Ensure individual and team development is a key focus. Works with the Head of to take a planned approach of actions to enhance motivation, morale and create a culture of continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will posses:
- ACT qualified or finalist (or equivalent), with minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Staff Management experience.
- Relationship Management experience.
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels.
- Experience of high individual performance within a finance service driven environment.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Evidence of identifying issues and pro-actively finding solutions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Aptitude for understanding business and technical system specification documents, process maps, flowcharts etc.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think laterally.
- Highly competent MS Office user - advanced Excel essential.
- Advanced excel (powerquery etc) advantageous.
- Advanced technical skills in the validation and manipulation of data an advantage.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.