TV and Podcast Promotions Executive - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a well organised and self-motivated TV and Podcast Promotions Executive to support the radio and press teams at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the Head of TV and be responsible for leading, coordinating and supporting TV promotional opportunities for the artists on the label in online TV platforms, traditional TV and podcasts.
Key features will include:
- Plugging and negotiating to secure interviews, performances and general promotions for the labels artists
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with TV and podcast contacts at all levels
- Managing promotion budgets alongside the Head of TV
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous record label or agency experience in TV promotions or podcasts
- Be self-motivated and driven to achieve targets
- Be calm under pressure and well organised
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible TV and Podcast Promotions Executive opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.