A great opportunity for a Media Planner to work across CEE channels for a global entertainment company, you'll be responsible for leading and driving media strategy and maximise the use of promotional inventory from brief to implementation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the TV industry and have an excellent communication style to be able collaborate with On-Air Strategy, Programming and Presentation - Would consider experienced Presentation Schedulers with a good understanding of media planning.
Experience of the CEE market would be preferable.
- Act as the main point of contact for all CEE channels.
- Manage and oversee the whole Campaign Planning cycle for CEE Channels
- Create and maintain strategic Media Plans across CEE markets.
- Oversee the on-air make-list process, encompassing the commissioning of all promos, secondary events and continuity elements, in line with overall network and channel brand business objectives.
- Commission campaign assets.
- Able to communicate clearly with senior management, supporting strategic decisions with statistical analysis and results.
- Liaise with TechOps to ensure full testing of new assets take place pre tx and manage all workload and change processes resulting of channel refreshes/rebrands.
- Post tx of major campaigns, run junction migration analysis to identify patterns of viewing behaviour.
- Regularly assess the shifting TV & media landscape, evolving and adapting accordingly
- Attend regular meetings across the business.
This is a long term temp opportunity with an immediate start due to a promotion within the team - please get in touch for FURTHER info.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.