Currently working on a fantastic role for a Presentation Scheduler to join this Global TV Network on a 6 Month Contract. You will be passionate and have experience of working within TV, ideally within an international, multi channel environment and typically the successful candidate will have experience of using relevant scheduling systems (Vision, IBMS,BSS).
- Works under the guidance of and reports to the territory Scheduling Supervisor to run presentation scheduling for channels using relevant scheduling software and systems (Vision,BSS and IBMS).
- Liaises with On-Air and Playout to ensure smooth planning and operation of daily programming grid coordinated with technical scheduling requirements.
- Exports daily and monthly programming grids for listings distribution partners (e.g. Global Listings).
- Creates daily presentation schedules with full inventory of advertising & channel branding for 2 UK channels.
- Liaises with transmission suite over successful uploading of presentation schedules and to attend to matters arising.
- Views all on-air materials to ensure they comply with the brand specification and OFCOM regulations.
- Knowledge of OFCOM compliance regulations.
- Understanding of overall channel positioning objective and desired on-air look.
- Ability to interpret audience research and liaise with territory team regarding performance.
- Works in a collaborative manner within the scheduling team and with all channel teams, providing advice and support to regional offices.
- Contributes to the optimisation of the scheduling work flow, to ensure a reliable and time efficient operation of the channel.
Confidence, self-motivation, meticulous attention detail and excellent excel skills are essential qualities. The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative is fundamental....
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.