Fantastic opportunity to join this global entertainment media brand. We are particularly interested in candidates with proven sales experience in France, Germany and Scandi territories.
You will be responsible for licensing activities of series, films and branded blocks/channels to linear broadcast networks, digital services and platform customers within European markets.
- Lead licensing efforts for filmed entertainment and television product in Europe.
- Drive growth of new revenues through aggressive negotiation and execution of licensing arrangements to international cable, satellite, broadband, internet, mobile, OTT and other operators.
- Manage the on-going operational aspects of existing and future license agreements in territories.
- Formulate strategic sales plans and priorities through research and analysis of market/country data to enhance sales and drive new business development opportunities.
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships with clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven TV sales experience (both linear and digital) ideally gained in either the German, French or Scandi territories.
- Existing solid relationships with European broadcasters, satellite and cable operators.
- Strategic planning/business development experience.
- Ability to interact with diverse groups internationally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.