Fantastic opportunity to join this leading multi-genre distributor. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will implement the company's strategy in the designated territories to drive sales and maintain key accounts. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
* As the main point of contract within the allocated territories you will promote and sell finished programmes and formats, pre-selling shows where appropriate and identify co-production potential
* Negotiate deals and liaise with the legal, finance, materials and marketing departments in the execution of the company's sales strategy within company policies
* Manage licensing of all rights in order to maximise revenue, seeking to optimise windowing opportunities and programme pricing
* Draft, issue and manage licence agreements through to full execution from the company's rights management system
* Assess programming content and prepare sales forecasts for potential new acquisitions
* Gather market information and intelligence and to keep the company up to date with developments and trends in the international marketplace
Skills & Experience:
* Proven TV sales experience, ideally with a particular focus on sales to Iberia, Italy and Latin America
* Demonstrable, detailed knowledge of rights exploitation and rights management
* Experience of successfully creating and executing sales strategy for programme and format sales
* Evidence of strategic and commercial project management
* Strong interpersonal, pitching and presentation skills
* Excellent Windows knowledge (including Excel) and knowledge of media rights databases
* Superb organisation and attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.