Handle are now recruiting a newly qualified or finalist Accountant to join an international film and TV powerhouse.
Working within the UK Theatrical Finance team, this role encompasses multiple reporting responsibilities, with additional budgeting and re-forecasting both weekly and during the annual budget cycle.
- Weekly cash-flow forecasting for review & submission to LA
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with VP level and non-finance colleagues
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, inter-company recharges and schedules
- Complete UK and Ireland VAT Returns and Assist with LA Tax Packs
- Assist with annual SOX review
- Liaise with HR to oversee payroll submissions and changes
- Additional ad hoc reporting
Key skills required:
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Finalist or Newly Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA or international equivalent
- International group experience
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel
- Strong reporting and audit experience
- JD Edwards
- Entertainment or Broadcast Media industry experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate extremely high levels of accuracy, genuine enthusiasm for the role and excellent communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.