Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Music company to find a UK Copyright Manager based over out their West London Headquarters.
- Maintaining all the UK company copyright policies and procedural documentation
- Ensuring that all relevant contractual information is correct, and liaising with the Business Affairs and A&R departments where needed
- Commissioning support services where necessary
- Delegating copyright tasks to the Administration Assistant
- Dealing with copyright queries raised by clients and external parties
- Liaising with contract partners and writers on copyright matters
- Attending meetings with senior management to review the performance of the department
- Communicating with other necessary departments and attending meetings to help with organisational development
- Previous Copyright experience at a music publishing company
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of copyright within music
- Understanding of samples, translations, adaptions, counter claims and disputes within copyright
- An understanding of music publishing royalty calculations and experience of implementing royalty rates into the database
- Experience analysing contracts and great understanding of music publishing agreements
- Proven ability implementing ideas and processes
- Immaculate communication skills, both written and in person
- Experience in using AS400 or a similar copyright and royalties system
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritising workload
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love to be a part of this amazing Music company, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.