An incredible opportunity has become available for a Financial Controller to join a global-leading and award-winning and film business, based in the heart of Central London.
This is a fast pace, successful business where a passion for films is key as well as an ability to analyse and question numbers across a wide spectrum whilst business partnering to the operational side of the business.
Reporting directly to the Global Finance Director, the role will be responsible for the financial control and reporting across the business and require business partnering to all Senior Management Teams.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing commercial support to the Senior Management team on operational decisions impacting the financials
- Work with the business to identify key risks and opportunities and ensure these are mitigated or delivered
- Responsible for delivering the Management Accounts, monthly forecast and budgets
- Working with the business heads to collect and collaborate key information to ensure the business is optimising its delivery
- Ensuring all financial corporate deadlines are adhered to and systems reconcile.
- Responsible for financial control of the balance sheet and ensuring items are fully reconciled to avoid any risk
- Key contact for legal entity and statutory requirements
- Working closely with the Shared Service Centre to ensure revenue and costs are reported with Corporate Policy and IFRS
The ideal candidate:
- We are looking for a qualified accountant with 8 years' + experience post practice (industry non-specific)
- Proven experience is the ability to bridge the gap between finance and operations.
- You will often be required to interact with a wide spectrum of people across different continents so the ability to manage relationships effectively is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.