Handle Recruitment is working with a leading music/entertainment company to find a UK Market Analyst who will be responsible for providing research, insight and analysis to the Commercial Department.
Key features will include:
- Helping to develop, maintain and present artist specific templates to aid in campaign planning.
- Answering queries (demographics, sales volumes etc) using various databases.
- Providing insights and analytical reporting on the UK digital marketplace and industry trends.
- Aiding in the development of best practice in all aspects of streaming (particularly playlists), including attending the weekly Streaming Committee meeting.
- Handling various ad hoc requests and projects.
- Proven track record in handling large datasets and a clear understanding of how to analyse, present and visualise data.
- Proven track record transforming information, data and analysis to deliver against project goals.
- Understanding of the streaming environment & OCC/UK market data desirable.
- Creative, innovative and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to successfully manage workload and prioritise tasks as necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, often very tight.
- The ability to work effectively both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Drive, initiative and enthusiasm.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.