Do you have a good grasp of stock allocation and customer demand? Do you come from a retail background but would love to move off the shop floor? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Handle Recruitment is working closely with a leading Music company to find a UK Operations Controller…
Based out of their West London Head Office and reporting in to the Senior Operations Manager, you will be responsible for obtaining commercial forecasts on new release products and feeding these back to the central planning team; and managing the weekly retail order release process for new releases and communicating any issues with the commercial team.
You will also assist with promo stock orders, ship reports and co-ordinating UK special editions of physical products.
- Maintaining and improving demand planning and forecasting accuracy
- Collaborating with the UK Commercial team to review sales performance
- Updating the company's weekly forecast plans
- Maintaining new release products and managing UK orders
- Liaising with the warehouse to set up special delivery schedules around public holidays
- Liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting UK labels with ad-hoc new release requests
- Attending weekly meetings with Commercial and Marketing teams to improve market awareness
- Providing ad-hoc support to Senior Operations Manager
- Strong IT skills - especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Analytical in approach
- Proactive team player but is also able to work independently
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.