Fantastic opportunity to join this leading Global Lifestyle Brand focusing on the UK market.
You will be responsible for building commercial relationships with external brand partners to generate incremental sponsorship revenue across media channels and UK events. Working as part of the UK marketing team to create and deliver external presentations and ultimately, deliver successful campaigns.
Responsible for identifying key clients and building relationships that deliver against a 2017 commercial partnership target.
* Identify and build key client relationships within the UK marketplace. Generating advertising revenue and sponsorship packages across different media channels and marketing events.
* Proven ability to manage projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to lead internal project teams and manage campaign delivery.
* Strategic approach to brand partnerships and the ability to prioritise under pressure.
* Writing and pitching commercial proposals to clients and strategy teams within UK advertising agencies.
* Collaboration with the UK marketing team to generate commercial proposals and deliver sponsorship revenue. Credibly integrating external partners into events to meet objectives.
* Building strong relationships with the UK Sports and Culture teams to ensure we identify and build the appropriate external relationships.
* Effective communication with the broader marketing team on partnership opportunities and client
* Creative approach to advertising solutions, driving collaboration and innovation within the UK Marketing team. A track record of putting new ideas into practice and assessing results.
* Assured approach to working for an international company, effective communicator.
* Strong contact base within UK Advertising agencies, established client relationships.
* Proven experience of pitching and delivering cross platform media campaigns.
* Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills.
* Strategic thinker who takes initiative and 'makes things happen'.
* Senior level media and sponsorship experience (500k + campaigns).
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Proven track record of achievement.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.