Marketing Manager - UKTI
An innovative international exhibition organisation is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to work alongside the Custom Solutions Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will be able to develop successful marketing strategies, create and delivery training products and work closely with partnership stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager looking to process into a more diverse marketing role where you would be multi-tasking and creating and redesigning marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Receiving and feeding into agreed marketing goals (new metrics) with the Head of Marketing, ensuring all subsequent planning then aligns to hitting the confirmed targets and initiatives.
- Re designing all marketing promotions for dedicated shows to hit new metrics and outputs.
- Creation of training packages for supported Exhibitors through their new exporter journey.
- Employing plans that translate into clear campaign and activity schedules.
- The delivery of plans that result in seamless execution, working with the specialist marketing teams for all schedules to meet required timelines, milestones & budgets.
- Working closely with partners and associations to uncover suitable content and maximise usage and promotion to our audience.
- Reviewing campaign activity, spend and results on a weekly basis, agree plans to optimise or remediate where needed.
- Experience in creating effective strategic and tactical marketing plans, at market, segment and key customer-level, demonstrably driving commercial results.
- Experience of working with sales teams to align sales and marketing activity, including goal sharing, joined up planning, and lead management.
- Practiced in managing and implementing all aspects of promotional mix.
- Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience.
- Experience of most aspects of digital marketing, including eCRM, email & mobile, social media, website management, Ux, search and online advertising.
- Creative/ Design skills (including basic usage of Adobe Creative Suite) also desirable.
Key competencies required:
- Solid strategic thinker.
- Analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach to decision-making.
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations.
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship skills - able to build and develop strategic working relationships.
- Proactive, initiating attitude - able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers.
- Innovative and intellectually curious.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work in a matrix organization; Adaptable to change.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.