up to 45K
We are working with a leading online ad platform. They have multiple services under their wings which are both B2B and B2C digital platforms. Their ethos is to provide a seamless user experience both for their clients and customers.
They have large product and UX teams spreading across London, Hampshire and overseas and are looking now for an experienced user experience designer to join their Hampshire office in Havant of four mid-weight designers. This is a product focused role so you will need good experience of designing for a digital product, prototyping, interface and experience design.
You will be a part of a highly creative team but you will be working across different digital products designing for both mobile, web and back-office and the whole service.
Skills and experience that you will need for the UX Designer role:
- At least 3 years of solid design experience in a commercial setting, ideally working on B2B and B2C products.
- Good portfolio showcasing the user-centred design process that you follow.
- Experience in creating user stories, scenarios, journey flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes and visual design for desktop and mobile-based applications and websites.
- Excellent working knowledge of Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC Suite, inVision and not being afraid to put pen to paper.
- Ability to collaborate with technical product teams and researchers and deliver projects to tight deadlines.
This is a permanent role with excellent salary, career prospects and benefits package including:
- 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Weekly exercise club
- roof terrace with bar (yoga on a Monday, drinks on Thursdays/Fridays
- Very competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Interest-free travel loan (season ticket)/ Cycle to work scheme
- Amazon vouchers to celebrate your birthday, births & marriages
The role is available immediately but candidates with notice periods will be definitely considered. If you'd like to have a chat about the role or have extra questions get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.