3 - 6 Months
Day rate: £350 - £450
A major UK Arts and Film body are looking for a UX Designer to join their digital team for 3 - 6 months.
You will be working on a range of digital products, including a migration of their Video on Demand player. Knowledge and experience of UX design across various platforms is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating user centric designs and frameworks and supporting the running of user testing through facilitating workshops.
Creating prototypes to test hypothesis.
- Ensuring designs meet both the business, brand and consumer requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Proven design skills.
- Knowledge of iterative design processes and practices such as Lean UX.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. UXPIN, Invision, Flinto, Atom etc).
- Working in a scrum methodology.
If you are available and interested please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.