UX Designer, Central London
up to 40K p. a.
We are working with an internationally renowned marketplace ad platform. They are going through some major changes and are transforming the platform into a technology-first business and they are looking to hire a permanent User Experience Designer.
You will focus on their flagship product and create the best experiences for their clients and users alike. You will work with UX Research, Design, Product and Engineering teams to create bespoke solutions which will fulfil needs of users, clients and the business.
As UX Designer you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working ideally, on a large online platform
- Good understanding and working knowledge of user stories creation, scenarios, journey flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Experience with visual design for desktop and mobile-based applications and websites.
- Fluent in software like Axure, sketch, Adobe CC Suite, inVision
- Good sketching skills
Great to have skills for UX Design role:
- Agile environment experience, specifically SCRUM
- Ability to present ideas confidently to senior stakeholders and larger teams.
This is an excellent Mid-weight Design role which will help you cut your teeth on an exciting product within a great agile team. Great career perspectives internationally as well as great benefits including very generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, birthday vouchers and many many more.
Apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla on Linked In. Tahnks!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.