Mid-level UX Designer
London, salary up to 40K + benefits,
Handle are working with an iconic luxury retailer to help them find a talented and driven User Experience Designer.
You will join a small UX team based in Hammersmith to work on a highly successful international e-commerce platform.
You will be creating user journeys, content hierarchy, sketches, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups and see it through to implementation by their tech team.
Main skills and experience needed for the UX Designer:
- Passion for user experience design and design in general. You have a proven track record of work following user-centred design principles.
- Experience in designing for mobile-first applications using the newest design trends and solutions.
- Ability to create an unforgettable experience through design which can be successful across different cultures.
- Excellent hand drawing and sketching skills, ability to utilise pen and paper and mock-up prototypes on the go.
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch app, InVision, XD, or other design prototyping tools.
That extra thing:
- Any level of Mandarin language and experience designing for Chinese market will be highly advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate UX designer to join a prestigious business and grow within their expanding e-commerce team.
Planned start date is 15th of March but candidates with longer notice period will be also considered and encouraged to apply.
You have to send/attach a CV AND A PORTFOLIO to apply for this role
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.